Study In Canada
Canada is home to one of the best school systems in the world.Every year Canada welcomes more than 100,000 students to study and explore amazing career opportunities.
Canada is well known for its high standard education and living and is the most preferred destination for international students to pursue their studies and make their future.
Checklist of the documents you’d need to apply for a Canadian study permit:
- Letter of acceptance from a Canadian educational institute with a valid DLI number. You will be required to attach the original letter.
- Valid proof of identity for every single person accompanying the family, including recent passport size photos, their name and date of birth.
- English proficiency test (IELTS, TOEFL etc.)
- Proof of financial support according to which you must prove that you can support yourself and all your family members while in Canada. This would include your bank account details with a Canadian bank, bank account details for the past four months, proof of loan details secured from a financial institution as a student, among others.
- Letter of explanation, with details about why you are applying for a study permit, even though you may not need one. The above list may not be final. The visa office may require additional information like your medical examination and security information in the form of police certificates.
Benefits of studying in Canada
While studying in Canada, international students in Canada may also:
- Work for up to 20 hours per week while in school, and on a full-time basis during school breaks
- Obtain a Post-Graduation Work Permit for the equivalent duration of the studies once the program is successfully completed, allowing students to remain in Canada for many years before becoming a permanent resident;
- Bring an accompanying spouse or common-law partner to Canada on an open full-time work permit, allowing him or her to work for any employer;
- Bring accompanying minor children to study in Canada at the same rate that Canadians pay;
- Become eligible for Canadian permanent residence, either through a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), through Quebec's immigration system, or through the Express Entry immigration selection system.
Contact us for Study Visa Services and begin your future as an international student in Canada.