Are you thinking of having a degree from Canada, and want to work while or after your studies?
Canada is a top choice for many people who are looking for work opportunities. Canada has a robust and different economy with good workplace safety, competitive salaries, and many chances for expert growth and improvement. Canada offers different kinds of visa types like some visa allows you to do work for any organization and some visa permits you to work for a particular employer. Also, working in Canada is an outstanding initial step for those trying to immigrate to the nation forever. And that’s why here we have shared a guideline on getting a permanent Canada Work Permit. Is your Post Graduate Work Permit Canada need to Extension or Change? Contact Can Settle Immigration Services (CSIS) Visa Consultants provide you Post Graduate Work Permit Application Guide or help in Open Work Permit Extension Canada process.
Are you sure you want a Canada Work Permit?
A work permit is a certificate issued by a Canadian government officer. Canada Work Permit enables an immigrant who isn’t a permanent citizen to do work in Canada. It is generally valid for a particular job and period of time. Temporary citizens normally cannot do the job in Canada for more than 4 years.
Sometimes, a work permit is not expected to do a job in Canada. Like if you are study in Canada then you can do work. You can also check the Post Graduate Work Permit Application Guide to know if your student permit allows you to do work or not.
There are 2 types of Canadian work permits:
- Open Work Permits: Open Work Permit Extension Canada enables you to do a job for any employer in Canada.
- Employer-specific Work Permits: It enables you to work for only one particular employer, you can go through the Post Graduate Work Permit Application Guide to know more.
You can get a chance to work in Canada with some options like:
- Do work in Canada while your studies: As a foreign student, you can do a job in Canada for up to 20 hours per week while term time without the requirement for a work permit. Also, you have some criteria like:
- A valid study permit.
- A full-time student.
- You’re enrolled at a designated learning institution or in an educational, vocational, or professional training program
- A valid Social Insurance Number (SIN)
Post Graduate Work Permit Application Guide:
Canadian study permit generally expires after 90 days after graduation, so if anyone would like to do a job in Canada after graduating, you’ll be required to apply for a work permit with the Post Graduate Work Permit Application Guide within this period. This permits you to get post-graduation work expertise that can benefit you to qualify for permanent residence with Express Entry.
So if you are study in Canada then it is easy for you to get work in Canada by satisfying some criteria but if you are studying and are going to finish then you need to apply for Work Permission extensions with Post Graduate Work Permit Application Guide. If you get a job directly from any Canadian firm then you can go for Open Work Permit Extension Canada. Hope this guide help you to know about the Canada Work Permit.